Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Foxy Birthday Party

Back a few months ago when I first got my hands on the SU acorn punch I didn't have much time to play with it, but looking at it I immediately saw a wonderful face shape. I decided to finally use it and teamed it up with the Fox Builder punch to make these cute party friends.


This is an over sized card, 5.5 x 8.25". The back ground paper has been embossed with music notes to accent the celebration theme. I also created several balloon bunches between the happy smiling faces surrounding the birthday banner.

The faces have been attached using a single layer of foam squares as were the middle layer of balloons. The front layer of balloons were attached with doubled foam squares for more depth.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Recollections, Bazzill
Stamps: Wacky Wishes - SU, Crazy about You - SU, Balloon Builders - SU, ||Doll faces - Provo Craft
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Night o fNavy, Mossy meadow, Crushed Curry - all SU
Punches: Balloon Bouquet, Fox Builder, Owl Builder, Acorn - SU
Die: Banner Thinlits - SU
Embossing Folder: Music Sheet - Spellbinder
Misc.: white gel pen, rose/red chalk, foam mounting squares/tape

Punch art Instructions for faces: (note I added the little hands afterwards, using the large circle from the Owl builder punch)


Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon. 

4 comments :

  1. So, so cute!! Both punches work perfect together to make these fun faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS always your punch art is amazing. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have been sharing so many wonderfully creative punch art pieces!! THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness, you're going to make me get that punch!!! I've been avoiding it because we just don't have "fall" colors here and I just never think of it, but now... blast. LOL So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...