Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Oh come all ye Faithful

It is almost Christmas and as promised I managed to squeeze in the time to finish the instructions for the two remaining pieces of my nativity scene.

When I created the shepherd I knew that I wanted to not only have him hold a shepherd's staff, but I wanted to add a little companion to his side. At first I had a bit of trouble coming up with a simple design for a very small sheep; but I persisted and the results are this adorable little lamb.


The angel was a simple process as I had created a similar one back in July. This time the angel is wearing heavenly robes tied with a silver sash. I also used switched out the white paper of her wings to vellum.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill and Recollections
Die; Curvy Keepsake - SU
Punches - see individual instructions below for details
Misc.: silver rope trim, butcher's twine, white gel pen

Instructions for shepherd and his little sheep:


Instructions for heavenly angel:


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my nativity punch art. Merry Christmas!


1 comment :

  1. Thank You for sharing these wonderful projects- LOVE them both. Wishing you many blessings in 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...