Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Christmas in July - Rudolph with your nose so bright...

No matter what else I may decide to create for my Christmas in July theme, it would never be complete without Rudolph. After all without him Santa would never find his way to all the little boys and girls.

My version of Rudolph utilized the new tree builder punch by SU (It just screamed antlers to me).


I think this sweet reindeer treat wrapper would be great stuffed with reindeer poop, or even reindeer food that the kids can scatter in the front yard.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Red, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip - All SU
Die: Curvy Keepsake - SU
Punches: see instruction list below (they are all SU)
Misc.: black marker, white gel pen, rose//red chalk, 5/8" gold organza ribbon

Punch instructions:

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon for a few more Christmas inspired creations.

7 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, SO CUTE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would I be able to copy him for a kids Christmas Card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giselle, he'd make a great card. just use only 1 of the Curvy keepsake pieces and trim straight at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing as always Alex.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I love what you have been sharing, but I do have a question..I will be only using 2 of the curvy die? The white one is just for a guide as to where to cut the brown ones..is this correct?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trina, yes that is correct. You are only using 2 of the shorter/handled sides of the die. The white part is what needs to be cut away.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...