Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring Frog Curvy Keepsake

I have one more spring themed Curvy Keepsake treat wrapper for you. This little critter was inspired my my daughters love of frogs.

 
He turned out rather cute and is currently one of my favourites. Here is a peek at the side view as well. You can see that he easily holds a TicTac package.


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: all SU - Always Artichoke, Old Olive
Die: Curvy Keepsake
Punches: various, please see below instructions.
Misc. Black marker.

Full instructions below.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments :

  1. Thanks Alex, I love the frog.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute!!! My son and I love looking for toads around our house, we have to pick them up of course!! And I have to tell him to put them down, cause he will hold one for hours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this- I love to see how creative you are with all of your punches! I'll have to add this to my Pintrest Punch board : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alex for all your hard work.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...