Friday, March 27, 2015

Painter Bunny Easter Card

I have three kids, so of course I have a third gift card holder card to share. I created another bunny. He is the same design as the last, one punch, but I posed him differently. I also gave him him a paint brush. He reminds me of the Easter bunnies found in German Easter story books. He's just missing his glasses.


It's harder to tell in the photo, but my pearls aren't white. I used my Blendabilities marker to colour the pearls a light peachy-pink.
I also chose bright hues for this one even though it's a card for one of my sons. It's a bit of a secret, but he loves pink.

I left the inside a little plain, but did carry over the colours.


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: And Many More - SU, All Year Cheer 1 - SU
Die:  Timeless Rectangle - Nestabilities - Spellbinder
Ink: Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black - all SU
Alcohol marker: Skin tone - Blendabilities - SU
Misc.: 5/8" light blue satin ribbon, 3/8" pearls, white gel pen, black marker, foam mounting squares

Full punch art instructions below.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon; next will be some 4 x 4' Easter gift cards.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...