Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mouse Treat Wrapper

I am really enjoying making treat packages with the Curvy Keepsake die I have several more and way too many ideas in my head)

Today's' treat wrapper is again only using two of the handled sides of the box die.


This little mouse (or rate if you like) can hold small bag with candy, kisses etc or a chocolate bar. He's great for Valentine's as well as party favours. I glued the bag handles (under the nose) together so the treat will slide out on either side.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Smokey Slate, Pink Pirouette - both SU
Dies: Curvy Keepsake - SU, Oval Framelits (3rd smallest) - SU
Punches: 1/2" circle - PB (pupils), 3/4" circle - PB (eyes and lids), 1" circle - PB (inner ear and nose), 1 1/4" circle - PB (ears)
Misc.: white gel pen

Notes: I cut the box bottom to approx. 3/4" so that my wrapper is not much thicker than a candy bar.
The oval shape used for the head was trimmed approx. 1/2" straight across one short end and lines up with my wrapper to create the head. The whisker were hand cut.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon.

1 comment :

  1. Awwww, he's so cute!!! Love his big pink nose!!! Looking forward to see what else you have made with this die!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...