Thursday, July 31, 2014

More Christmas in July

Just a quick post this evening; my second creation using Season of Joy:

This time I used the large sentiments stamp in full and made it the main focus of the card. I embossed it in silver and then stamped it a second time using my SU markers. I hand cut the little coloured accent pieces and mounted them on top of the embossed greeting using foam mounting squares.
I again embossed some aluminium foil tape for a little touch of sparkle.

 
Supplies used:
Stamps: Season of Joy - SU
Cardstock: Bazzill (celery and pumpkin)
Ink: Real Red - SU, Cherry Cobber - SU, Old Olive - SU
Ink Markers: Cherry Cobbler - SU, Old Olive - SU, Crushed Curry - SU, Chocolate Chip - SU, Night of Navy - SU, Marina Mist - SU, Soft Sky - SU
Embossing Folder: Christmas Elegance Background - Sizzix
Misc.: Silver embossing powder - All Night Media, Versamark, 7/8" silver organza ribbon, foam mounting squares, 2 x 1/4" clear rhinestones, 1 x 1/4" red rhinestone and aluminium foil tape.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...