Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Zoo Animals

So I finally had a chance to take a break from painting and spend a few hours in my craft room.
My first creation was a Father's Day themed card featuring a great, big, happy hippo. This led to a couple more zoo themed animals (with several more coming to life in my mind).

Here is a quick preview of what's to come in the next week (just need a little time to write the instructions).

 
Aren't they just adorable? As they are on the large size, these would be amazing on a zoo themed scrapbook layout.
 
I thought I'd also share a little before and after photo of our family room.
Now mind you the before is prior to starting any renovations and reflects the decorating style of the previous home owners (I personally am not a big fan of teal green walls and floral curtains). We did the floor and the fireplace tiles a little while ago. The wall paint, wood stain and new cabinet hardware is the current project.


I think it barely looks like the same room. Note that based on the items on the shelves we've also "matured" a little, lol. No more Disney Video's and littel TV. Instead we have a more grown-up DVD selection and of course my husbands "must have" big screen TV.

Unirtunatley that's all the time I have for today.
Come back later this week for the first set of punch art instructions for my Zoo buddies.

1 comment :

  1. Love the room. Your Zoo animals are cute and I can't wait for the tutorials.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...