Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Quint Essential Flower Card

I have just enough time this evening for a quick card share.
This one features one of my favourite SU Stamps, the Quint-Essential flower. One atamp that can be used with five different punches for a great layered effect.

I only used 4 layers in my card as with the foam dots and pearls it was thick enough for my taste.

 
 
Supplies used:
Stamps: Quint-essential flower - SU, A Word for You - SU, Impression Obsession Crackle background
Ink: Colorbox chalk inks
Dies: Sizzix Tim Holtz On the Edge Doily die
Punches: for the flower:2 3/8" scallop circle, 1 3/4" scallop circle , both SU, 1 1/4" circle and 1/2" circle - PB, for the greeting: large oval and scallop oval, both SU
1" wide dark brown satin ribbon
1/16" and 1/8" pearl accents
foam dots
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...