Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Double Embossing Times Two

Sorry for the delay in new posts.
Calgary is currently in a state of emergency (has been for more than a week now) due to severe flooding. Thank goodness my home was not affected (although we were evacuated for 2 days).
Our city and surrounding areas have suffered some great losses and we all hope things will return to normal soon.

I have several projects from two weeks ago that I have not had the chance to share. I will try and get them uploaded over the next week or so.

Firts up, my second attempt at double embossing. This time I used  two different embossing folders.
I really like how this one turned out.

 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Embossing folders: SU Vine Street, Sizzix Florla Vines
Dies: SU ovals, Sizzix Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes
Punches: SU oval, SU Scallop Oval, SU Blossom
Stamps: SU Mixed Bunch, SU Petite Pairs
Ink: Colorbox: green and pumpkin shade from Autumn Pastels Pallet, Colorbox black,
Black marker, green organza ribbon, pop dots, brown 3/4" button
 
Here's a peek at the inside of the card
 
 
I used the oval die cut out from the "window" of the card front for mounting the sentiment.
 
More Fun Projects to come so check back soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...