Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Medallion Punches

I've been on a little bit of a buying spree as of late (a large SU order plus several ebay winnings).

After I opened the packages of my newly acquired treasures and found homes for them amongst my ever growing collection of tools I noticed 4 old medallion punches on my shelf that haven't been used in ages.


This led to wanting to make use of these; after all I have to justify keeping them.

After a little bit of playing I came up with a few clean and simple designs that I thought I'd share.

Note that these All Night Media punches and are no longer available, unless you can find them on ebay. Although I did noticed that Punch Bunch does sell the first one (yellow), they call it a "Renaissance Square punch".
This is the punch I used for my first card:

 
Supplies used other than above medallion punch:
Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder, SU greeting stamp (All Year Cheer),  29 mm scalloped square (PB), and diamond lace border (Emagination) and a 1" square (PB).
The black square was hand cut, I used the 1" square punch for the rainbow coloured cardstock that I adhered behind my medallion border.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...