Friday, February 1, 2013

Caterpillar Valentine Card

Today we have a happy little caterpillar punch art card.

 

Doesn't he look oh so sweet? He's suprisingly simple to make and doesn't require too many punches either. This is also another great use for the SU Owl Builder punch. Full instructions can be found below.

Products used: Background oval was cut with my oval Coluzzel, but any larger nesting style oval die can be used. Sentiment stamp is from an old SU set (Love Alays) which was stamped on a modified key tag shape made using these instructions (I just lengthened it by about 1/2 ins to accomodate the sentiment). The heart he's holding is a large (approx. 1 -1/4 ins heart (PB)). All edges were inked with Colorbox inks, and the textured cardstock I used is (generally always) Bazzill Basics.

Here are the full punchart instructions, enjoy!


Next post I will share a card featureing an adorable little cricket delivering his message of love.

1 comment :

  1. your punch art is amazing!! I have these punches, so will have to give them a try! I love how the owl base makes 'feet' for your caterpillar! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...